Monday, March 19, 2007

The secret

You see there are books published about the "secret", there are books published about picking up women, but there is simply only one truth, and we learned it today.

Today my dad and I went out to get his guitar fixed, and we basically came to a realization

Guy+Guitar+Golden Retriever Puppy=Irresistible to women.

This might be the ultimate equation, though if you were on the Upper East Side in New York you might consider the following:

Guy+Guitar+Golden Retriever Puppy+ Baby (in Bugaboo)=Irresistible to women on the UES.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dherman76 said...

Very true. My roomate back in college had a puppy and I'd walk it across campus like it was my own, and women from all angles would come over. Little did I know that they weren't coming for me, but coming for Tyson (the puppy). It's amazing - the ultimate ice breaker and conversation enabler.

Maybe we should start a social network based around this? J/K

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home